Friday, February 20, 2015

Almost Finished

This ENGL002 course has been taking a toll on my life, but in a good way. I have given up so much just to stay completely focused on this class. The fact that this class is accelerated means were moving very fast. Sometimes I just want to give up, and say I quit. I realized that in order to pass this class I have to be completely focused. The only thing that's getting in the way of that is GRAMMAR! Grammar is a tough cookie for me  to swallow at times. I try my best to understand it, but sometimes I just don't. I plan on passing this course in March with my hard work and dedication. I love how everyday we are working on things to get us to the next level which is ENGL101A. To be honest I'm very excited to see what is in store for the rest of the semester.  I cant say what will happen, but my goal is to keep working hard to finish at the finish line.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the grammar front, sometimes I just don't get it either. I am also very excited to see what the next half of the semester has in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree Grammar is a MONSTER ! but keep up the good work hopefulley we all be in ENGL 101 together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely agree! The Grammar is a pain! lol. I don't clearly understand it neither. I like your posts. I completely understand your situation. Trust, it will get better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you that grammar is a pain, but in the end, it will be worth it when we get to English 101A.

    ReplyDelete