Thursday, February 12, 2015

Am I Addicted>

I must admit I absolutely love my cell phone. I have my cell phone with me 24/7, and I can never seem to put it down when its time for work, or school. My entire life is on my phone, reminders, phone numbers, and my favorite social networks. Recently I just experienced not having my phone for 3 days, and it was a nightmare! My IPhone 6 had gotten stolen at work, and I was totally lost with out it. I couldn't call anyone to let them know what happen because I couldn't remember anyone's number. I was on the train with no music, I didn't know what time it was, because I didn't wear a watch. I had to wait 3 days to get my phone, and I was just so miserable. Once I received a new phone it was bigger, and better. I ended up getting the IPhone 6 plus. The phone is  more bigger, and it is the phone I've wanted from the beginning. Once I got my new phone I was in heaven, and couldn't put it down for nothing. I still haven't learned my lesson, because I still find it hard to put my phone down when I have homework or even have to study for a test. Sometimes I feel like I am disconnected from the world when I don't have my phone. I sometimes think I will miss something maybe a text or even a missed call. I need to have the willpower this semester to disconnect from my phone so that I can stay focused. My phone can sometimes be the reason why I don't do what needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment